It’s no secret that life science launches are becoming faster and more complex. During the past decade, the number of therapies, devices, and digital health products entering the market has increased significantly. At the same time, life science companies face rising competition and the pressure to move fast, reduce costs, and meet the needs of a more complex and interlinked group of stakeholders with shifting requirements and expectations.
Getting the launch right the first time is crucial for succeeding in such a high-risk environment in which budgets are shrinking.
In this edition of Delta, our team of medical communicators, marketing experts, launch strategists, market access and health economics specialists reveal how to develop an agile launch process that exceeds expectations.
Download the publication to learn:
- 3 planning tools for launching fast in the face of uncertainty
- Advice for accelerating HTA and payor submissions
- How to leverage real-world evidence to bolster accelerated launches
- Guidance on generating insights on customer behavior at speed
- Advancing your Medical Affairs strategy and driving healthcare professional engagement in an omnichannel world
- How digital-first launches drive connected stakeholder experiences
- The role of data and AI in creating iconic creative campaigns
- 6 critical success factors for your first commercial launch
- Upskilling your salesforce in accelerated timelines
- Tips from real-life launch excellence case studies.